If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Hawaii.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, January 11, 2010

Be Prepared And Know Your Labels

Here's a blog I posted a while back on another blog of mine, I was such the newbie to blogging I accidently created another blog site.  Also, in addition to this blog I cook for my dogs a healthy chicken vegetable soup recipe that is made and stored in a large size pot that lasts for a week.  I could make more and freeze it.  I also bake their cookie bisquits, found a recipe for dog cookies with only the healthiest ingredients, I could eat it myself but I don't because I feel guilty of eating their stash treats.

Be Prepared And Know Your Labels

No comments:

Hawaii Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Hawaii Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.